- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100dB maximum continuous SPL
What sets Eris High Definition Active Studio Monitors apart from comparably-priced competitors is Eris’ ability to create accurate mixes—mixes that sound good on other playback systems, on iPod headphones, on TV commercial soundtracks, and even on your kid brother’s cheap computer speakers.
The answer for that poor ‘home studio’ sound
If you ask anyone who listens to a lot of new music submissions, they’ll tell you that a surprising number of mixes submitted from home studios are out of balance. Muffled or boomy bass. Indistinct or ear-splittingly loud vocals. Harsh or muffled treble; etc.
Why? Because the monitors used to mix these songs weren’t telling the truth. The path to hearing the truth is only achieved when you have the tools to make your monitors work with your studio acoustics.
Hear what you’ve been missing and create better mixes
Eris gives you the tools you need (and an easy to understand manual) so that you can acoustically tune your monitors to your room and your musical genre, hear what you’ve been missing, and produce better mixes.